A half beef will feed a family of four for about 9-12 months. It will fit in a freezer that is at minimum 5 cubic feet.
Note: Should you choose substitutions Pepperoni and Brats and breakfast links will not be certified organic.
- GRASS FED & FINISHED – Grass fed & finished are pasture raised and only eat grass, grass hay and alfalfa hay. No grain. No antibiotics or hormones ever. Choice -prime Lowest Cost. Healthier and better tasting than commercial grass fed beef.
- GRASS FED & FINISHED CERTIFIED ORGANIC – USDA Organic grass fed and finished. Fed only certified grass and grass hay and raised on certified organic pastures. No antibiotics or hormones ever. Prime quality. The healthiest option. Highest quality grass fed beef.
- GRASS FED & GRAIN FINISHED – Grass fed pasture raised and finished on a Soy free 100% vegetarian feed for 120 days for highest marbling and tenderness. No antibiotics or hormones ever. Prime +Quality. Healthier and better tasting than commercial grass fed beef.
- GRASS FED & NON-GMO GRAIN FINISHED – Grass fed pasture raised and finished on a Soy and corn free Non-gmo 100% vegetarian feed for 120 days for increased marbling and tenderness. No antibiotics or hormones ever. Prime Quality. Healthiest grain finished beef available and better tasting than commercial grain fed beef.
Shipping: This box will be shipped directly to your door, packed in a lined box with 100% recycled, 1″ insulator and dry ice to assure it is frozen upon delivery. Free shipping on bulk orders to all states including AK & HI.* Now save 7% on your order by selecting Local Pickup, located in Albany Oregon, at checkout!
Vacuum seal: Steaks are individually wrapped. Ground beef is wrapped in 1 lb packs. Vacuum seal lasts 2-3 years in the freezer.
Weight: Weight is minimum 170 lbs and includes bones for soup and broth**. These are the cuts included in a 1/2 beef (exact number of cuts can vary).
- Rib steak (Bone in Ribeye): 7 lbs
- Short ribs/Flanken: 8 lbs
- Brisket: 12-14 lbs
- Tenderloin: 2 lbs
- Other steaks (Skirt, Top sirloin, Hanger, Flank, Chuck eye, Flat iron, Denver, Carne asada): 13 lbs
- Stew meat: 8 lbs
- Beef Shank(mini roasts): 8lbs
- Beef bones: 16 lbs
- Tri tip: 1
- Beef Roasts (Chuck, Pot roast London Broil): 3-4 roasts, 3-4 lbs each
- Club steak (Bone in NY): 6 lbs
- Ground beef: 75 lbs
- Too Much Ground Beef ?? : OPTIONAL – A portion of your ground beef can be substituted for brats, pepperoni, steaks, patties, all beef brats or all beef breakfast links!
* PLEASE NOTE: An order of a 1/2 beef will typically be shipped 10-12 weeks after order date, or 6 weeks if Expedited Shipping is selected. If ordering smaller boxes or individual items please order separately as they are on a shorter timeframe!
** This is an approximation. Variations in cuts may occur due to final weight of beef.