A whole beef order is great for a large family (more than 4) or to split with extended family and friends.
Shipping: This box will be shipped directly to your door, packed in a lined box with 100% recycled, 1″ insulator and dry ice to assure it is frozen upon delivery. Free shipping on bulk orders in Oregon, Washington and Idaho. $169 shipping to other states in the US where available.* Now save 5% on your order by selecting Local Pickup, located in Albany Oregon, at checkout!
Vacuum seal: All steaks are individually wrapped and ground beef comes in 1 lb packages. Vacuum seal will last 2-3 years in the freezer.
Weight: Weight is minimum 340 lbs* and includes bones for soup and broth. These are the cuts included in a whole beef (exact number of cuts can vary):
- Ribeye: 14 lbs
- Short ribs/Flanken: 12 lbs
- Tenderloin: 4 lbs
- Mix of other steaks: 16 lbs (Top sirloin, Chuck, skirt, hanger, flank, flat iron, chuckeye)
- Carne Asada: 7 lbs
- Stew meat: 15 lbs
- Beef bones: 6 packs (22lbs)
- Beef shank (mini roasts): 10-11 lbs
- Brisket: 15-20 lbs
- Tri tip: 2
- Roasts: 8 (a mix of pot, cross rib, chuck) 3-4 lbs each
- NY Steak: 12 lbs
- Offal: 25 lbs (heart, kidney, liver, oxtail, tongue). Can be substituted for ground beef.
- Ground beef: 140-150 lbs in 1 lb packs.
- Too Much Ground Beef ?? : OPTIONAL – A portion of your ground beef can be substituted for brats, pepperoni, steaks, patties, all beef brats or all beef breakfast links!
We now offer USDA Certified Organic grass fed beef as an option! Note: Some substitutions are not available for USDA certified organic grass finished beef. These include Patties, Pepperoni and Brats. Expedited Shipping is also not available.
Our Grass Fed Beef is dry aged for 2 weeks.
* PLEASE NOTE: An order of a whole beef will typically be shipped 10-12 weeks after order date, or 6 weeks if Expedited Shipping is selected. If ordering smaller boxes or individual items please order separately as they are on a shorter timeframe!
** This is an approximation. Variations in cuts may occur due to final weight of beef.
Blank Family –
4 Stars not 5 because we have not tried all the product. From delivery, to the items we’ve had very glad we ordered!
Stephanie Rondel –
You can taste the quality of the beef, grass fed and organic! I used to really season the beef we would buy in the store to get a good flavor. You really don’t need much, if at all here. We’ve tried all our cuts and oh my! My family is super impressed with this beed that we share with our family and friends! You guys have a customer for life. Thank you!
This is my second bulk beef order with the parkers, and like all orders great and small alike, they delivered! We’ve been enjoying their beef, pork and chicken products for more than a year now so we’re lifetime clients! They’ve streamlined the process since we started ordering by vacuum sealing all the meat which makes it is much easier to identify when wading through a box freezer and aids in the longevity of the meat in the fridge! Lastly, for those considering a purchase, a whole beef filled a 14 cubic ft. box freezer so plan accordingly.