A quarter beef will feed a family of four for about 4-6 months. It will fit in a freezer that is at minimum 3 cubic feet.
We now offer USDA Certified Organic grass fed beef as an option! Note: Some substitutions are not available for USDA certified organic grass finished beef. These include Patties, Pepperoni and Brats. Expedited Shipping is also not available.
Shipping: This box will be shipped directly to your door, packed in a lined box with 100% recycled, 1″ insulator and dry ice to assure it is frozen upon delivery. Free shipping on bulk orders in Oregon, Washington and Idaho. $49 shipping to other states in the US where available.* Now save 5% on your order by selecting Local Pickup, located in Albany Oregon, at checkout!
Vacuum seal: All steaks are individually wrapped and ground beef comes in 1 lb packages. Vacuum seal will last 2-3 years in the freezer.
Weight: Average weight is around 85 lbs**. These are the cuts included in a 1/4 beef (exact numbers of cuts can vary):
- Short ribs: 4 lbs
- Brisket: 1 (3-5 lbs)
- Tenderloin: 1.5 lbs
- Rib Steak (Bone in Rib Eye): 4 lbs
- Other steaks, may include Skirt, Flank,Chuckeye, Top sirloin, Carne asada & more: 7 lbs
- Roasts: 2 or 6 lbs (Chuck, Cross rib, Pot roast)
- Stew meat: 3 lbs
- Kabob Meat: 3 lbs
- Meaty neck bones/Shank: 4lbs
- Beef bones: 2 packs (8lbs)
- Ground beef: 35 lbs
- Club Steak (Bone in NY): 3 lbs
- Too Much Ground Beef ?? : OPTIONAL – A portion of your ground beef can be substituted for brats, pepperoni, steaks, patties, all beef brats or all beef breakfast links!
* PLEASE NOTE: An order of an 1/4 beef will typically be shipped 7-9 weeks after order date. Expedited shipping within 4 weeks. Any additional products ordered will be shipped with the beef. If you would like other items sooner, please make a separate order.
** This is an approximation. Variations in cuts may occur due to final weight of beef.