A whole beef order is great for a large family (more than 4) or to split with extended family and friends.
Shipping: This box will be shipped directly to your door, packed in a lined box with 100% recycled, 1″ insulator and dry ice to assure it is frozen upon delivery.*
Vacuum seal: All steaks are individually wrapped and ground beef comes in 1 lb packages. Vacuum seal will last 2-3 years in the freezer.
Weight: Weight is minimum 340 lbs* and includes bones for soup and broth. These are the cuts included in a whole beef (exact number of cuts can vary):
- Ribeye: 14 lbs
- Short ribs/Flanken: 12 lbs
- Tenderloin: 4 lbs
- Top sirloin: 6 lbs
- Mix of other steaks: (Chuck, skirt, hanger, flank) 10 lbs
- Carne Asada: 7 lbs
- Stew meat: 12 lbs
- Beef bones: 6 packs
- Meaty neck and shank: 10-11 lbs
- Ground beef: 140 lbs
- Tri tip: 2
- Roasts: 10 (a mix of pot, cross rib, chuck) 3-4 lbs each
- NY Steak: 12 lbs
- Offal: (heart, kidney, liver, oxtail, tongue). Can be substituted for ground beef.
New! Aged for 21 Days, Grain Finished Beef
- Pasture raised
- Zero antibiotics
- Zero added hormones
- Butchered here in the Pacific Northwest
120 day grain finish which gives our 100% angus beef superior marbling, falling between choice and prime. It is dry aged for 21 days, giving it extra tenderness and flavor.
“All cattle were raised utilizing intensive grazing methods to increase soil health and create a sustainable ecology on our ranches. We are very proud of our animal husbandry utilizing low stress livestock handling techniques. All of this together assists in creating an all natural beef that needs no antibiotics or hormones because they are surrounded by lush healthy vegetation and respectful people.” Keith Nance, Owner Nexus Beef
* PLEASE NOTE: An order of a whole beef will typically be shipped 7-9 weeks after order date. If ordering smaller boxes or individual items please order separately as they are on a shorter timeframe!
** This is an approximation. Variations in cuts may occur due to final weight of beef.