A 1/2 pig order is great for a family to enjoy pasture raised pork. Everything is wrapped to maintain freshness for at least a year.
Shipping: This box will be shipped directly to your door, packed in a lined box with 100% recycled, 1″ insulator and dry ice to assure it is frozen upon delivery. Free shipping on bulk orders to all states including AK & HI.* Now save 7% on your order by selecting Local Pickup, located in Albany Oregon, at checkout!
Vacuum seal: Everything individually wrapped. Vacuum seal will last 2-3 years in the freezer.
Weight: Weight is minimum 80 lbs** & includes:
- 20 lbs or mixed Pork Chops/Steaks
- 6 lbs Spare Ribs & Country Style Ribs
- 25 lbs Ground Pork (mix of plain, breakfast, Italian)
- 1 Pack Smoked Hocks
- 11 lbs bacon (includes 3 lb mix of sirloin bacon, jowl bacon, and ends & pieces)
- 1 Pork Butt 3-4 lbs each
- 2 Pork arm Roast 3-4 lbs each
Our meat is sourced from several PNW Farms and Ranches.
Our pork is raised on feed consisting of 35% red wheat, 35% barley and 30% Austrian peas. No soy or corn and non-GMO.
* PLEASE NOTE: A large pork option order will typically be shipped 7-9 weeks after order date. Expedited shipping within 4 weeks. Any additional boxes or individual items must be ordered separately as they are on a different shipping timeframe!
** This is an approximation. Variations in cuts may occur due to final weight of pig.