A half beef will feed a family of four for about 9-12 months. It will fit in a freezer that is at minimum 5 cubic feet.
Offered in Grass finished, USDA Certified Organic grass finished, Grain Finished and Low Histamine. Note: Should you choose substitutions Pepperoni and Brats and breakfast links will not be certified organic. No Substitutions for Low Histamine Beef .
4 beef options. What’s the difference??
- Most affordable Grass fed and finished option: Pasture raised and only eat grass, grass hay and alfalfa hay. No grain and would be considered choice-prime No antibiotics or hormones.
- Highest quality grass fed and finished beef: Organic grass fed and finished. Considered Prime. Fed only certified grass hay and raised on certified organic pastures and of course no antibiotics or hormones.
- Healthiest grain finished option: Non-Gmo Grain Finished: Grass fed pasture raised and finished on a Soy free Non-gmo 100% vegetarian feed for 120 days for increased marbling and tenderness and is considered prime or better and of course no antibiotics or hormones.
- Low histamine: Grass fed and finished, pasture raised and only eat grass, grass hay and alfalfa hay. No grain. And are harvested processed and frozen within 3 days (standard for low histamine beef processing) as opposed to 14 days which is our normal dry aging process. And stays frozen until it reaches your door like all our meat.
Shipping: This box will be shipped directly to your door, packed in a lined box with 100% recycled, 1″ insulator and dry ice to assure it is frozen upon delivery. Free shipping on bulk orders in Oregon, Washington and Idaho. $109 shipping to other states in the US where available.* Now save 5% on your order by selecting Local Pickup, located in Albany Oregon, at checkout!
Vacuum seal: Steaks are individually wrapped. Ground beef is wrapped in 1 lb packs. Vacuum seal lasts 2-3 years in the freezer.
Weight: Weight is minimum 170 lbs and includes bones for soup and broth**. These are the cuts included in a 1/2 beef (exact number of cuts can vary).
- Rib steak (Bone in Ribeye): 7 lbs
- Short ribs/Flanken: 8 lbs
- Brisket: 12-14 lbs
- Tenderloin: 2 lbs
- Other steaks (Skirt, Top sirloin, Hanger, Flank, Chuck eye, Flat iron, Denver, Carne asada): 13 lbs
- Stew meat: 8 lbs
- Beef Shank(mini roasts): 8lbs
- Beef bones: 16 lbs
- Tri tip: 1
- Beef Roasts (Chuck, Pot roast London Broil): 3-4 roasts, 3-4 lbs each
- Club steak (Bone in NY): 6 lbs
- Ground beef: 75 lbs
- Too Much Ground Beef ?? : OPTIONAL – A portion of your ground beef can be substituted for brats, pepperoni, steaks, patties, all beef brats or all beef breakfast links!
* PLEASE NOTE: An order of a 1/2 beef will typically be shipped 10-12 weeks after order date, or 6 weeks if Expedited Shipping is selected. If ordering smaller boxes or individual items please order separately as they are on a shorter timeframe!
** This is an approximation. Variations in cuts may occur due to final weight of beef.