A quarter beef will feed a family of four for about 4-6 months. It will fit in a freezer that is at minimum 3 cubic feet.
Shipping: This box will be shipped directly to your door, packed in a lined box with 100% recycled, 1″ insulator and dry ice to assure it is frozen upon delivery.* Now save 5% on your order by selecting Local Pickup, located in Albany Oregon, at checkout!
Vacuum seal: All steaks are individually wrapped and ground beef comes in 1 lb packages. Vacuum seal will last 2-3 years in the freezer.
Weight: Average weight is around 85 lbs**. These are the cuts included in a 1/4 beef (exact numbers of cuts can vary):
- Short ribs: 4 lbs
- Brisket: 1 (3-5 lbs)
- Tenderloin: 1.5 lbs
- Rib Steak (Bone in Rib Eye): 4 lbs
- Other steaks, may include Skirt, Flank,Chuckeye, Top sirloin, Carne asada & more: 7 lbs
- Roasts: 2 or 6 lbs (Chuck, Cross rib, Pot roast)
- Stew meat: 3 lbs
- Kabob Meat: 3 lbs
- Meaty neck bones/Shank: 4lbs
- Beef bones: 2 packs (8lbs)
- Ground beef: 30 lbs
- Club Steak (Bone in NY): 3 lbs
- Too Much Ground Beef ?? : OPTIONAL – A portion of your ground beef can be substituted for brats, pepperoni, steaks, patties, all beef brats or all beef breakfast links!
Aged for 21 Days, Grain Finished Beef
- Pasture raised
- Zero antibiotics
- Zero added hormones
- Butchered here in the Pacific Northwest
120 day grain finish which gives our 100% Angus beef superior marbling, Prime quality. It is dry aged for 21 days, giving it extra tenderness and flavor.
“All cattle were raised utilizing intensive grazing methods to increase soil health and create a sustainable ecology on our ranches. We are very proud of our animal husbandry utilizing low stress livestock handling techniques. All of this together assists in creating an all natural beef that needs no antibiotics or hormones because they are surrounded by lush healthy vegetation and respectful people.” Keith Nance, Owner Nexus Beef
* PLEASE NOTE: An order of an 1/4 beef will typically be shipped 7-9 weeks after order date. Any additional products ordered will be shipped with the beef. If you would like other items sooner, please make a separate order.
** This is an approximation. Variations in cuts may occur due to final weight of beef.