An 1/8 beef will feed a family of four for about 2-3 months. It will easily fit in a standard freezer (in a fridge/freezer) with room to spare.
Offered in Grass finished, USDA Certified Organic grass finished, Grain Finished and Low Histamine. Note: Should you choose substitutions Pepperoni and Brats and breakfast links will not be certified organic. No Substitutions for Low Histamine Beef .
4 beef options. What’s the difference??
- Most affordable Grass fed and finished option: Pasture raised and only eat grass, grass hay and alfalfa hay. No grain and would be considered choice-prime No antibiotics or hormones.
- Highest quality grass fed and finished beef: Organic grass fed and finished. Considered Prime. Fed only certified grass hay and raised on certified organic pastures and of course no antibiotics or hormones.
- Healthiest grain finished option: Non-Gmo Grain Finished: Grass fed pasture raised and finished on a Soy free Non-gmo 100% vegetarian feed for 120 days for increased marbling and tenderness and is considered prime or better and of course no antibiotics or hormones.
- Low histamine: Grass fed and finished, pasture raised and only eat grass, grass hay and alfalfa hay. No grain. And are harvested processed and frozen within 3 days (standard for low histamine beef processing) as opposed to 14 days which is our normal dry aging process. And stays frozen until it reaches your door like all our meat.
Shipping: This box will be shipped directly to your door, packed in a lined box with 100% recycled, 1″ insulator and dry ice to assure it is frozen upon delivery. Free shipping on bulk orders in Oregon, Washington and Idaho. $29 shipping to all other states.* Now save 5% on your order by selecting Local Pickup, located in Albany Oregon, at checkout!
Vacuum seal: All steaks are individually wrapped and ground beef comes in 1 lb packages. Vacuum seal will last 2-3 years in the freezer.
Weight: Average weight is around 43 lbs** & includes:
- Roast: 1-2
- Steaks: 8 lbs of steaks (mix of Rib Steak (Bone in Ribeye), Club Steak (Bone in NY), top sirloin, skirt, flank, chuck-eye, and more!)
- Stew Meat: 2 lbs
- Carne Asada: 2 lb
- Short ribs: 1.5-2 lbs
- Beef bones: 3-4 lbs
- Osso Buco: 2 lbs
- Ground Beef: 16-18 lbs
- Too Much Ground Beef ?? : OPTIONAL – A portion of your ground beef can be substituted for brats, pepperoni, steaks, patties, all beef brats or all beef breakfast links!
We now offer USDA Certified Organic grass fed beef as an option! Note: Some substitutions are not available for USDA certified organic grass finished beef. These include Patties, Pepperoni and Breakfast links these will be from regular grass finished beef.
*An 1/8th beef will ship in 3-4 weeks of the order date.