A quarter beef will feed a family of four for about 4-6 months. It will fit in a freezer that is at minimum 3 cubic feet.
Deposit: $344.50 is the deposit amount to reserve 1/4 beef. Your card will be charged for the remaining amount in 30 days. If you would like to pay the entire amount at once, please select that option above.
Shipping: This box will be shipped directly to your door, packed in a lined box with 100% recycled, 1″ insulator and dry ice to assure it is frozen upon delivery.*
Vacuum seal: All steaks are individually wrapped and ground beef comes in 1 lb packages. Vacuum seal will last 2-3 years in the freezer.
Weight: Average weight is around 85 lbs**. These are the cuts included in a 1/4 beef (exact numbers of cuts can vary):
- Short ribs: 4 lbs
- Brisket or Tri-tip: 1 (3-5 lbs)
- Tenderloin: 1.5 lbs
- Rib Steak (Bone in Rib Eye): 3 lbs
- Top sirloin: 1-2 lbs
- Other steaks (Skirt, Flank,Chuck): 2-3 lbs
- Carne Asada (thinly sliced steak): 2 lbs
- Roasts: 3-4 or 9-12lbs (Chuck, Cross rib, Pot roast)
- Stew meat: 3 lbs
- Meaty neck bones/Shank: 4lbs
- Beef bones: 2 packs (8lbs)
- Ground beef: 30 lbs
- Club Steak (Bone in NY) or T-Bone: 4 lbs
- Beef brats: OPTIONAL – A portion of your ground beef can be substituted for brats
- Pepperoni: OPTIONAL – A portion of your ground beef can be substituted for pepperoni
* PLEASE NOTE: An order of an 1/4 beef will typically be shipped 7-9 weeks after order date. Any additional products ordered will be shipped with the beef. If you would like other items sooner, please make a separate order.
** This is an approximation. Variations in cuts may occur due to final weight of beef.