A half beef will feed a family of four for about 9-12 months. It will fit in a freezer that is at minimum 5 cubic feet.
Shipping: This box will be shipped directly to your door, packed in a lined box with 100% recycled, 1″ insulator and dry ice to assure it is frozen upon delivery.*
Vacuum seal: Steaks are individually wrapped. Ground beef is wrapped in 1 lb packs. Vacuum seal lasts 2-3 years in the freezer.
Weight: Weight is minimum 170 lbs and includes bones for soup and broth**. These are the cuts included in a 1/2 beef (exact number of cuts can vary. Slight modifications are possible. Please call us to arrange this (503) 455-5290):
- Rib steak (Bone in Ribeye): 7 lbs
- Short ribs/Flanken: 8 lbs
- Brisket: 8-10 lbs
- Tenderloin: 2 lbs
- Top sirloin: 2-3 lbs
- Various steaks (Skirt, Hanger, Flank, Chuck eye, Flat iron, Denver): 8 lbs
- Carne asada (thinly sliced steak): 4 lbs
- Stew meat: 5 lbs
- Meaty neck bones/Shank: 6lbs
- Beef bones: 12 lbs
- Ground beef: 75 lbs
- Tri tip: 1
- Beef Roasts (Chuck, Cross rib, Pot roast London Broil): 3 roasts, 3-4 lbs each
- Club steak (Bone in NY): 6 lbs
- Beef brats: A portion of your ground beef can be substituted for brats
- Pepperoni: A portion of your ground beef can be substituted for pepperoni
* PLEASE NOTE: An order of a 1/2 beef will typically be shipped 7-9 weeks after order date. Any additional products ordered will be shipped with the whole beef. If you would like other items sooner, please make a separate order.
** This is an approximation. Variations in cuts may occur due to final weight of beef.